Worldline, formerly known as Tempos 21, Innovación en Aplicaciones Móviles, is a joint venture created in 2001 by HP, Telefónica, Ericsson and the Catalan Government. Since 2008, Tempos 21 is part of the multinational group Atos. It is specialized in the creation and operation of enterprise mobile solutions. As a Mobility Competence Center for Atos since 2011, it provides multi-sector services and solutions at national and international level, taking advantage of the synergies with Atos to deliver better and stronger mobile services.
Worldline has five distinct activity lines: Mobile Messaging, Mobile Software development, Consumer Mobility, Enterprise Mobility and the Innovation
- Mobile Messaging => Managing SMS and push notifications services for more than 150 clients.
- Mobile Software Development => Development of customized mobile solutions native (Android, iOS, W8, Blackberry), HTML5 and hybrid. It also includes Usability and Design lab and Mobile testing lab.
- Consumer Mobility => Mobile Solutions with final users being the consumers, citizens or patients. Nowadays the offering includes solution for Retailers (Mobiret) for Tourism/Hospitality/Transsport (MobiTravel) and for cities (MyCity).
- Enterprise Mobility => Mobile Solutions with final users being the employees. Nowadays the offering includes definition of BYOD practices, deploying MDM solutions, Appstore for organisations to distribute apps to their employees (MyMarket) and apps for emp’loyees (Sales Force, Workforce, Enterprise Social Networks, …)
- Inn ovation Area => It brings new solutions to the market that provide higher added value services for business and customers.